Are you looking to lose some weight and boost your metabolism? Or, are you seeking a deeper and more peaceful sleep without the constant distractions of appetite cravings? How about a product that combines the best of both worlds?
Introducing Inno Supps Night Shred. This product sadly did not exist when I was trying to work on weight loss, but I wish it did. Luckily, this product is now available for you on your weight loss journey. Take a look at this Night Shred review to see if this product can aid your lifestyle.
Things to Consider Before Buying
Fat-burning supplements are great for those who want some help in reducing weight and curbing their appetite. However, there are a few things to consider before you pick a random supplement off the shelves.
For one, you have to consider your final intentions. A supplement that primarily aids in appetite suppression might have a main ingredient of glucomannan, as well as other minerals and thermogenic. On the other hand, if you really want to boost your metabolism instead, you might want to look for products with tea and pepper ingredients.
Keep in mind that not all fat-burning supplements are for vegans and vegetarians as well, so be sure to choose an option that is appropriate for you to use. When it comes to ingredients overall, make sure that they are as natural as possible, safe, and preferably clinically proven.
Another thing to note is that fat-burning supplements may also contain other add-ons. Night shred is an example that not only helps with weight loss but also in restful sleep. That’s why it’s crucial that you check the label for any supplement you’re considering.
Night Shred Review
Inno Supps has developed a popular product in capsule form that rivals its competitors in terms of positive experiences and ingredients. Night Shred claims to contain a host of healthy ingredients that not only increase your metabolism, but also simultaneously help to induce a state of restfulness for a relaxing rapid-eye-movement sleep, or REM sleep. It seems that Night Shred can leave you refreshed upon waking rather than groggy, which we might have experienced all too often.
What you get with Night Shred is 60 vegetarian capsules per container. Every two capsules in a daily serving size that you eat are completely stripped of additives, such as sucralose, artificial sweeteners, fillers, and other harmful ingredients. Because it’s a thermogenic supplement, it’s also designed with the intent to help you burn fat and reduce your appetite.
Taking night shred can definitely help if you are looking for a sleep aid and to burn fat while you sleep. In order to keep transparency in this night shred review, be warned that you CANNOT neglect exercise and healthy eating. Night Shred can aid your fat burning journey but can never fully replace the essentials.
- No Additives
- Nighttime fat burn
- Relaxing deep sleep
- Helps with weight loss
- Vegan and vegetarian-friendly
- Free of gluten, soy, and lactose
- Aids in workout recovery
- Contains some melatonin which some users may not like due to side effects
- May potentially cause night sweats
- Based on the reviews, taking night shred isn’t effective for everyone
Features and Benefits
Magnesium is a mineral in Night Shred that helps regulate many reactions in your body, such as forming your protein, creating your DNA, and the relaxation of your muscles. One of the most important parts about magnesium is the role it plays in helping to manage your nervous system. Inside that system, your neurotransmitters help send important messages from your brain throughout your body to get actions done.
Without enough magnesium, it’s easy to get more anxious and depressed. Believe me, I could relate before I started adding more magnesium into my regimen. However, many people still don’t get the proper amount. A study has shown that less than 50% of people in the US get the recommended amount of magnesium. That’s a lot of people!
Luckily, Night Shred contains this ingredient. Its connection with your nervous system can help relax your body, which can help you fall asleep.
Night-Time Recovery Complex
This fancy-seeming name is actually just a combination of ingredients in Night Shred. They include GABA, chamomile, passion flower, and valerian root powder. Two things they all have in common are that they can help you feel relaxed for bedtime, help you burn fat, and aid in muscle recovery with the recovery complex. Let’s look at the specifics of each ingredient:
- GABA is a natural neurotransmitter that you have in your body. Its purpose is to slow the pace of your brain and nervous system, which prepares your body to settle and calm down for a restful sleep.
- Chamomile is also an ingredient that’s included in tea! That’s because it has plenty of benefits beyond being a sleep aid, such as reduced inflammation and blood sugar reduction.
- Passionfruit can help with plenty of sleep disorders and reduce your stress.
- Like the rest of the ingredients, valerian root powder also helps you calm down and sleep well. In fact, it helps to slow down the breakdown of your GABA.
The natural adaptogen compound within Night Shred is ashwagandha, which is known to have many herbal properties. In general, an adaptogen helps your body manage stress in a healthy manner and can help your mental health. We sure all need that in our busy lives, don’t we?
If you don’t manage your stress well, you often have a lot more cortisol running in your body, which is your body’s way of reacting to stress. Cortisol is also unfortunately known as a fat-storing hormone. As you might have experienced before, too much stress can lead to more weight gain. That’s where an adaptogen can step in by helping you to lower your stress and thus, helping you burn fat.
PM Fat Burning Complex
This fat burning complex contains Grains of Paradise extract, LA, and L-Carnitine. Let’s look at these ingredients in closer detail:
- Grains of Paradise come naturally from seeds and are especially used by people to lower inflammation and body fat. It’s commonly used by those who are at risk for heart disease and obesity.
- CLA, also known as conjugated linoleic acid, is an omega-6 fatty acid that you can commonly find in most meats and dairy products. They can improve your heart health and help with weight loss.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that has been shown to aid in weight loss and reverse brain decline in those with Alzheimer’s and other related brain illnesses.
Mood Enhancement Complex
This complex has 5-HTP and L-tryptophan. Let’s jump right into what these ingredients are all about.
- 5-HTP is an amino acid that your body produces naturally, which helps increase serotonin and melatonin in your body. You’ll be able to feel happier and fall asleep faster.
- L-tryptophan is also an amino acid that helps create your protein and boost serotonin, which regulates your mood and sleep.
I know personally that these ingredients have helped me feel a lot better mood-wise, especially when the pandemic took a toll on my mental health. I’ve found that a happier mood goes hand-in-hand with a relaxing sleep!
The last main ingredient is melatonin, which your body already naturally produces to let you know that it’s time to sleep. Besides being a sleep aid, it also aids in human growth hormone, which can contribute to healthier bones and muscles.
What Are Others Saying
Night Shred has 3,097 customer reviews on Amazon. 67% of the ratings are 5-star, while only 6% of the ratings have only 1-star. Overall, the average rating from Amazon reviewers comes in at a healthy 4.3 stars out of 5.
Mike takes these supplements before his night time workout and reports feeling “calmer, more relaxed, and happier.” U&V noted that in terms of weight loss, they started losing 2 lbs. a week ever since they started using Night Shred. For Marcus Hull, the night shred capsules helped him to sleep better after returning from Afghanistan and energized his morning workouts.
Envy Nutrition Nighttime Fat Burner
This fat burner is very similar to Inno Supp’s Night Shred in that it works to boost metabolism, suppress your appetite, and contribute to weight loss with 60 capsules. They also both contain ingredients like L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root Extract, and more. However, this product uniquely contains white kidney bean extract, green coffee bean extract, and vitamin D3 to aid in nutrition absorption.
- More affordable option
- Will help you lose weight
- Contains kidney bean, green coffee bean extract, and vitamin D3, which Night Shred doesn’t have
- Only need to take one capsule per serving instead of taking two per serving for Night Shred
- Natural Sleep
- 3.8 stars compared to Night Shred’s 4.3 stars
- Slight upset stomach in some customer experiences
If you believe plant-based extracts can do the job better and you also want more nutrition absorption, check out Envy Nutrition Nighttime Fat Burner.
Vivalifer Nighttime Fat Burner
This fat burner contains the same ingredients as the product right above, which differs from Night Shred in that it utilizes white kidney bean extract, green coffee bean extract, and vitamin D3.
- Only need to take one capsule per serving
- Contains kidney bean, green coffee bean extract, and vitamin D3, which Night Shred doesn’t have
- Less affordable option
- Only 437 reviews, which is much less than all the other products
- Most of the reviews are in German, which signifies that there are not many US buyers
If you’d like your fat burner capsules to last longer and also enjoy more plant-based ingredients, go with Vivalifer Nighttime Fat Burner.
Lean PM Nighttime Fat Burner
This fat burner claims to produce similar effects to Night Shred, such as better sleep, a metabolism boost, and improved body muscle building. It also requires two pills a night and contains many close ingredients. However, it uniquely includes green tea extract, vitamin B6, and Bioperine, the last of which helps to block the transition of testosterone to estrogen.
- More affordable
- Contains green tea extract, vitamin B6, and Bioperine, which Night Shred lacks
- 9,365 ratings with 4 stars out of 5, which is almost three times the number of reviews Night Shred has
- Some users reported feeling more tired than normal during waking hours
- Requires 2 capsules rather than 1 like other alternatives
If you desire a more affordable fat burner that is similar to Night Shred and also contains add-ons like bioperine, Lean PM Nighttime Fat Burner is your best bet.
If you’re looking for a fat-burning supplement that also functions as a sleeping aid, there are many fantastic options out there on the market. For a supplement that has produced positive experiences for thousands of people and with powerful ingredients like valerian root, grains of paradise, passion flower, and GABA chamomile, you can check out Inno Supps Night Shred Supplement. I hope this night shred review has been helpful.
1 thought on “Night Shred Review – The Actual Truth”
Pingback: InnoSupps Inno Shred Review 2022 - Its a Scam?